Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share my new video with you, in case you haven’t seen it yet.
This video really summarize what’s been going on in October. It has been a month of so much work and so many new things. It’s been feeling a little chaotic now and then but also very exciting.
Like an explosion. And it takes some times before all the pieces falls into order.

My week in the mountains was a perfect way of calming down and just taking a deep breath and settle down.
It was so needed. I wish everyone had their own cabin in the mountains to escape to now and then.

I hope you like the video! And I wish you wonderful weekend!
Much loive to you al l♥️

20 thoughts on “A time of transition

1. Lars 8463 says:

Gomorgon Jonna
    Jag har lättare för att släppa taget
    när tanken, för en stund, en tid.
    Har något annat att ta tag i.
    Som din story 46
    ca 3:15 – 3:27 Filip får tre F
    ca 9:08 – 9:18 Johan får tre F
    Och många rrrrrrr ?
    Men jag tror, att han är där han är
    För att han är den han är.
    Och inte min bild av honom.

Story 47, när pusselbitarna lagt sig
    på plats. Som en ny, lagd redan
    i Johans barndom.?
    Nu när “ETIKETTMASKINEN “!!! ?
    går varm.
    Men livspusslet är alltid ett pysslande.
    Så glad om jag kan ge dig en bit lugn.
    För det får jag av dig.

Nu ska jag ta tag i dagen.
    Önskar att det är som ni vill!
    KRAM

2. Catherine Haney says:

Jonna,
    I love watching your videos especially A Time of Transition. As I was watching your beautiful video I felt so calm. Sweden looks so beautiful, you take breath taking photos. Since I started watching your videos I have taken a DNA test. The results came back over 50% Southern Sweden and Norway. My Great Grandmother was born in Hycklinge, Ostergotland. I recently have been finding myself wanting a quieter life. I was in a car accident in Los Angeles, California where I live. Since the accident and having a couple procedures to heal me. I have found myself really wanting a whole new life. I have gradually been creating it. I find myself drawn to theMountains, to a quiet place.
    After watching your video., and seeing where my Ancestors lived, is 5is just who I am, and it took till now to realize it.
    As I have made the decision, I have more peace in me. I am not worried about the cold, I can bundle up. I grew up near Lake Michigan, Illinois where my ancestors moved too. It could get to 40 below F. You have given me strength and knowledge to make a bold move, out of my comfort zone, but not really. I think I will start to document my journey when the time comes. Where I am going is suppose to be beautiful, lots of creeks and Mountains.
    Jonna, thank you for sharing your journey. As you said when you are at your Cabin, you become inspired. As I am writing you I feel inspired. The only noise is my cats fountain in the background. Quiet is so healthy for us. I have learned that from my time of healing.
    Warm regards,
    Catherine

3. Deep Kiran says:

Hey Jonna,
    I just wanted to say you are beautiful, full of positive energy. I love the way you speak and most special I love the way Johan looks and smiles when he looks at you. Your videos makes my soul free, takes me out of this crowdy world into something amazing and takes my tiredness away and fills my heart with calmness. Thank you for all you’ve done for us. Thank you so much.
    Lots of love to you and Johan. Deliver my Hi to Johan.
    With regards,
    Deep

4. Claudia Opitz says:

Dear Jonna <3 dear Johan<3
    Thank youfor writing a blog post again to all of us 🙂
    I was very pleased about this, because you can look at your contributions like your works of art and the silversmithing works of Johan again and again and read them 🙂
    Please , don`t be discouraged by not so many comments<3
    I think most of your followers were because of covid 19 , the terrorist attack in Vienna and now have claritiy of the election in America.

I am also happy and graeful to live in the beautiful Jämtland of Sweden and to enjoy this nature.

Thanks for the video , which I have already watched and listened to 4 times 🙂 <3

I which you MUCH, MUCH SUCCESS for your independence of YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORKS OF ART 🙂
    big hug , stort kram <3
    Claudia Amitola

5. Melianna says:

This picture looks so peaceful…
    “I wish everyone had their own cabin in the mountains to escape to now and then.” That is one of my biggest dream :). But i’m glad I can have a glimpse of that through your videos !

6. Hansi Munasinghe. says:

Hi,
    I’m from from Sri Lanka(no clue whether u know my country) love our videos n songs .I’ve downloaded then to listen when I’m low.
    keep doing these great things .Your a wonderful person.
    Much love,
    Hansi Munasinghe.

7. Amanda says:

Hi Jonna,

Recently, I was doing a writing exercise for my class. It asked us to write a letter to a woman who has inspired us. So, I thought I would send it (it’s you) 🙂

Thank you for bringing pure authenticity and soulful inspiration to the world. The energy you put out is a gift that has reached me. Isn’t it wonderful what social media can sometimes achieve? Although I’m still on the path of acceptance and no one can truly help me get there but myself, you are the person who spoke to my soul and pointed out something that I hadn’t seen before. You sparked a revolution. I promise that this fire will not die and I am going to try my best to be authentic and give back, just like you. Isn’t it pleasing to know magic is real? Your energy won’t die, and it will spread into all corners of the world, and across time. May the stars of the North continue to shine along with you.

Lots of love! <3

8. Manon says:

Hi beautiful soul!

If you don’t mind me asking, when you moved to the (almost) top of the world, did you imagine you could live the life you’re living now? Like, did you think “maybe I will live thanks to youtube, making beautiful videos, having people who will love my work and create art, and jewelry”?

I’m so curious, I want to ask you like a thousand questions haha

Have a great day Jonna!

9. Julia says:

One of the things I’m so excited for when I move to northern New Hampshire is being able to pick wild berries! It’s my dream haha. I hate that the small plastic packs of organic berries are so expensive. The thought of being able to walk outside and gather enough berries for so many baked goods lights up my soul ✨

Also I’m not sure how I could upload a photo to my account like others have done. If you could shed some light on that I’d love to upload a picture ?

10. Arwed Groen says:

Aloha dear Jonna from “Schleswig-Holstein” in northern germany (Felde – in the near of Kiel).

I love your videos very much. You stile is wellness for my soul. You inspire me to make a videoblog too. To give hope and light in this dark world. To inspire others to go into nature – to reconnect with nature. And to make peace with the winter and the cold. For myself, I started to make earthing each day – to have a walk with naked feets quarter an hour. Also with frost at the grass or snow – if we get the present of snow this winter… “Earthing” is a new trend – started by the film “earthing.”

I do have an idea for your ice-sound-recordings: What about using the ice as an instrument? With the foot or wood, or stones…
    Could be a great sound!

I love your message: Enjoy the beauty of nature – and enjoy your life.
    Just do what your heart is beating for. Just follow your bliss and talents.

I hope I could do it like you.

Greetings and a big hug!

Arwed

11. Sarah says:

Truly loved this video, I got emotional at the end and I have no idea why haha! Watching your videos you really put yourself out there and that’s amazing. You inspire me to do the same.
    It has become my dream to move out to sweden or denmark or even norway to just live in the woods and be surrounded by nature with my family, it’s been a dream of mine for so long, watching your videos, I feel like i am home and I feel like I have known you, maybe from a past life? haha who knows or maybe because I too am a Cancer (our birthdays are actually only a day apart, I am june 27th 1989 ) and we actually have so much in common. I too would love to start my own clothing line, filled with nothing but flowing beautiful dresses with beautiful fabrics that are ethically sources and good for the environment.
    Anyways i am rambling, I can’t wait for your next post 🙂

12. Yvonne says:

Wat een prachtige video weer. Er hangt altijd zo’n magische sfeer in je video’s echt geweldig. En de band met je hond Nanok vindt ik zo bijzonder. Doet me altijd denken aan mijn eigen hond “Lassie “van heel lang geleden, daar had ik ook zo goede band mee. Ik hoop dat je nog heel lang door blijft gaan met het maken van zulke je mooie video’s. Groetjes Yvon uit Holland!

13. Volker Menz says:

Hey Jonna, it makes me wistful and sad when I see and feel how our home, our nature is completely destroyed. And still more is being destroyed. It’s tearing my heart apart. Our trees are frozen, dirt everywhere. The birds can only be heard a little. All animals are killed. What a disaster! I am happy for you that you share your beautiful home with us. With love, Volker
    Hej Jonna, es macht mich wehmütig und traurig wenn ich sehe und fühle wie unsere Heimat, unsere Natur völlig zerstört ist. Und immer noch mehr zerstört wird. Es zerreist mein Herz. Unsere Bäume sind erstarrt, überall Schmutz. Nur wenig noch sind die Vögel zu hören. Alle Tiere werden getötet. Was für ein Desaster! Ich freue mich für dich das du deine schöne Heimat mit uns teilst. In Liebe- Volker

14. Christiane says:

Thank you for keeping your blog going, Jonna. I’ve loved it for a long time. I miss the ‘archives’ years, and maybe you will make a book from them someday? I hope so.
    I read on another blog that you had portrayed northern Sweden in such a way that you ‘delivered to us its soul’ and I thought that was a very fine description of the depth and quality of your work. The gentle love of animals and nature, the sensitivity to the seasons and the cycle of day and night, all the beauty of the photos and vlogs have been nourishing me especially now that I have been widowed and find peace in your work, as I cannot go out into the nature anymore because of illness. So I thank you for this gift, Jonna. Be well. 🙂

15. Outdoors says:

Hey Jonna! Thank you for the beautiful views from Sweden/Norway.
    In the video you walk into the water with your leather boots. COuld you please tell the brand / are they waterproof?
    thanks