Skip to content
My dearest accessory – the story of Origin
This armcuff is extra special to me. And I will share with you the story of this design and why it means so much to me.
Many years ago, I got it as a gift from my mother Anita. She designed it and crafted it by hand and gave it to me. It was the most beautiful and powerful arm cuff I had ever seen. From the first second I put it on my wrist I felt like one with it.
And since then I have carried this arm cuff every single day for over 7 years, and we have been through a lot together. I almost feel naked without it.
It’s my dearest accessory.
This arm cuff was the beginning of our journey with the jewelry. It’s the core and the symbol of how one creation carries the seed to other creations. From a mother to a daughter, from an idea to a true form. From a dream to reality…
Free Shipping on all orders
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders.
We deliver to all corners of the world.
Safe and secure payments
Pay safe with Card, PayPal or Klarna!
|Inside Circumference||Inside diameter|
How to measure your ring size
Jonna Jinton Sweden uses standard Swedish ring sizes. Refer to our measurement chart found in our size guide.
SIZE & MEASUREMENT GUIDE
|ARMCUFF SIZE||INNER CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)||OPENING (MM)|
|XS||14.5 - 15||18.5|
|S||15.5 - 16||21.5|
|M||16.5 - 17||24.5|
|L||17.5 - 18||27.5|
|XL||18.5 - 19||30.5|
|ARMCUFF SIZE||INNER CIRCUMFERENCE (INCHES)||OPENING (INCHES)|
|XS||5.7" - 5.9"||0.7"|
|S||6.1" - 6.3"||0.8"|
|M||6.5" - 6.7"||1"|
|L||6.9" - 7.1"||1.1"|
|XL||7.3" - 7.5"||1.2"|
How to measure your armcuff size
The easiest way to measure your arm is to take measuring tape and wrap around your arm/wrist where you intend to wear your armcuff.
If your measurement stands between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the bigger size.
Click the link below to see a video intruction of how you measure your arm.
| BRACELET SIZE||LENGTH (CM)||LENGTH (INCHES)|
|S/M||16 + 2.5||6.3" + 1"|
|M/L||18.5 + 2.5||7.3" + 1"|
Our bracelets come with an adjustable chain to make it easy for you to get the perfect fit around your wrist. Every bracelet have 10 size settings across 2,5 cm (1") with a self-closing lock for safe wearing.
| NECKLACE SIZE||LENGTH (CM)||LENGTH (INCHES)|
What chain length suits you?
If you are not used to wearing a necklace, it might feel a little hard to know which size to choose. But frankly, it's quite easy to find out by yourself before making a purchase.
Please see our video instruction below for a guide to find the right size for your necklace.
Care advice for silver jewelry
We at Jonna Jinton Sweden only use nickel-free 925 sterling silver. Sterling silver oxidizes (darken) over time due to the exposure of different environments. If you take care of your silver jewelry, it will oxidize in a slower pace and keep its luster for a longer period of time.
To prevent both oxidation and abrasion, please follow the advices below:
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, store it in the enclosed box.
- Clean the jewelry with cloth after each use to get rid of grease, salts, makeup etc.
- Don’t wear the jewelry while sleeping, doing the dishes or taking a bath.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals, salt- and chlorinated water.
- Clean your jewelry from time to time with silver polish.
Additional cleaning instructions for gemstone jewelry*
- Let soak in warm water with a small amount of dish soap.
- Clean and scrub with a soft brush.
- Rinse in running warm water and dispense with a piece of cloth.
* This does not apply to the Selenite crystal. It's classed as a soft mineral and should be kept dry.
Block "contact-us" not found
STANDARD SHIPPING TIMES
Below you can find the estimated time for delivery after your order have been packed, brought to the shipping carrier and begun transportation.
- Nationally (Sweden) - 1-2 business days
- Nordic (Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland) - 2-4 business days
- Europe - 2-6 business days
- Russia - 7-12 business days
- Canada - 4-5 business days
- USA - 4-6 business days
- South America - 5-11 business days
- Africa - 4-10 business days
- Asia - 4-8 business days
- Australia - 5-7 business days
NOTE: Given delivery times apply to standard freights and uninsured shipments, if no other method is demanded by receiving country or region. Delivery times are calculated by the shipping carrier and apply to normal working conditions. Deviations may occur depending on current workload.